“Velocity C” Vitamin C Serum is 98% naturally derived which means that it is in a more absorbable & usable form to the body, therefore more effective. Our vitamin C is also a blend of other powerful nutrients such as:
Velocity C Serum user feedback: “my skin started clearing up right away with Velocity C – good formula!” “Using velocity C made my skin look younger and more glowing even after using it only it for a few days…”
“Velocity C vitamin C serum formula is an excellent skin Health habit and anti-aging habit to use every day or even multiple times a day if you really want to advance the results. I have probably taken 15 to 20 years of an aged look build up off of my face with the help of Velocity C”
“Feed Your Face” – The Skin On The Face is Continually Exposed to the Environment. Our Face Needs Help Through Nutrient Boosting.
- Vitamin C Serum in General is A Highly Recommended Component Of Any Good Skin Care Habit Protocol.
- Vitamin C Serum Is A Consistently Popular “face Supplement” For Many Years. Vitamin C Serum Is 20% Vitamin C And Is 98% Naturally Derived.
- Vitamin C Support Collagen Synthesis In Your Skin Which Helps You Fight Wrinkles & Boost Skin Elasticity For A More Youthful Appearance.
- Vitamin C Is Important For Collagen Synthesis In The Face.
- Vitamin C Can Help The Skin On Your Face Overcome Damaged By The Environment, By Continually Being Exposed.
- Vitamin C Serum Can Help With Skin Elasticity.
- Vitamin C Serum Is Known To Help Brighten Skin And Help Provide Even Skin Tone.
- Vitamin C Serum Can Potentially Help Reduce Dark Spots While Helping The Face Have A More Radiant Glow.
Subscribe And Save 20% with Monthly AutoShip
3 Pack Discount – Save 15%
6 Pack Discount – Save 25%
Topical Vitamin C Benefits for the Skin
“Conclusions A 3-month daily regimen of topical ascorbic acid provided objective and subjective improvement in photodamaged facial skin. Skin replica optical profilometry is an objective method for quantification of the skin surface texture changes.”
And “Patient questionnaire results demonstrated statistically significant improvement overall, active treatment 84.2% greater than control. Photographic assessment demonstrated significant improvement, active treatment 57.9% greater than control.”