VHAIR Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Formula Supplement – Hair Vitamins for Hair Growth , Thickness & Health
Plus Cross Correlating Synergistic Ingredients for Boosting Skin Health and Nails Health
A Must Have, Fundamental Beauty Habit
Feed Your Hair Follicles, Your Skin and Nails! They Are Likely Starving from Modern Low Nutrient Toxic Living!
- Many are starting to find out that your hair follicles need food! Firstly your hair is dead. Secondly your hair follicles are alive and your hair follicles make hair. Most people have been beating up their hair follicles and starving them at the same times for decades. And now they wonder why their hair is thin, or falling out! A core hair Skin and Nails formula is a Cornerstone of beauty, handsomeness if your a guy. Now is the time to take action and start a new habit of boosting your hair follicle health.
- Additionally there are cross components in this VHAIR Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Formula that are associated with boosting the health of the skin and the health of the nails. These nutrients cross correlate and they are synergistic for Hair Skin and nails. So therefore VHair becomes an overall fundamental must have type of beauty support supplement.
- Stress is a big cause of hair loss. More clearly it’s the physiological manifestation of stress in the body which is the cause of hair loss. And the chemicals released through the stress experiencing process in addition to the nutrients, the hormones used up through chronic and excessive stress can help you lose your hair more rapidly.
- The medical terms for stress induced hair loss are alopecia areata, telogen effluvium and trichotillomania. And technically, it’s not really that experiencing stress here and there is what makes your hair fall out, it’s a chronic stressing of the physical body past the point of being manageable, past the point of your nutritional availability, pushing stress onto your body which can come through too much chronic stress, we’re really strong stress, chemical toxins, cellular waste, heavy metals, negative frequencies, lack of circulation caused by being chronically tense, and the hormones in the chemicals released in your body when you are in a stressed state where the hormones used up, where lies the problem.
- And actually l-tyrosine in the body produces epinephrine and norepinephrine which are stress hormones. The problem is that if you run out of the stress hormones your body is said to experience stronger physical damage such as hair loss or gray hairs. So therefore supplementing with l-tyrosine is considered the help prevent stress-induced loss.
- Additionally, L-tyrosine helps produce melanin. Melanin is the pigment that determines your skin and hair color. You’ve heard the expression that stress causes gray hair right? Well here is the reason why! Continued stress ends up releasing your stress hormones, which are made in part by l-tyrosine,to the point where they eventually get burned out. And so as the concept goes, when the stress hormones get burned off due to a L tyrosine deficiency then one puts themselves right in position not only for hair loss but also gray hairs. Why is that again? Because the l-tyrosine was all burned up in the production of stress hormones. So when you run out of l-tyrosine the body can quickly start shedding hair and turning hair gray! Yikes!
- Bamboo extract is showing and proving to be a valuable asset towards regrowing new hair. The main focus component of bamboo extract is the silica. Silica is essential for the formation of collagen. Collagen is essential to having younger looking skin in addition to healthy hair.
- The leaves and the stalk of the bamboo plant are rich in silica. We have had these turned into an extract which concentrates the nutrients. And just to note silica is not the same thing as silicone. Silica is the natural form that your body uses. Silicone undergoes an industrialized process that oxidizes the silica to form silicone, you know, the stuff they put in breast implants.
- Bamboo extract and horsetail extract are both known for their strong silica amounts. That said, bamboo and bamboo extract and have silica content as high as 70%. Where as horsetail extract usually has about 25 percent.
- Silica helps increase the volume of air in addition to the density of hair. Silica helps make your hair stronger. Silica also promotes collagen production. Also silica helps your hair glow and shine better.
- Ultimately silica from bamboo and horsetail extract is very important for your hair, skin and nail growth and health. If you want to really have great hair, and nails you’re going to have to have consistent amounts of ample silica. So therefore the supplementation through VHAIR Hair, Skin & Nails Supplement on a regular basis could help you have that hair skin and nails break through, that overall beauty breakthrough that you’ve been seeking.
- For those of you who are very nutrient deficient you may want to look into the possibility of doubling up on the dosage what you can do 3 hour 2 for 1 Autoship if it’s still going on.
- Spirulina for hair? Absolutely. Spirulina helps restore volume and texture to hair particularly fine hair. Spirulina helps increase circulation and overall hair follicle increasing the hair follicle’s hair producing ability.
- Spirulina facilitates cell growth in the faster turnover of cells. Spirulina also speeds up hair growth while helping reduce hair loss.
- Spirulina is rich in protein, over half by weight while being full of antioxidants, minerals, and other vitamins all in the plants state. It’s considered to be a super food and by looking at the nutritional profile, indeed it is!
- Saw palmetto is linked with helping prevent hair loss and helping restore hair as shown in this study
- Saw palmetto helps with hair loss in particular with limitation and the regulation of DHT in the hair follicles associated with hair loss issues. Of course, saw palmetto has many other health benefit in particular for men regarding the prostate.
Here’s a study that showed improvement in hair growth in 60% of the participants
Consider putting the supplement on auto-ship sure you don’t run out of a consistent supply of nutrients for your hair follicles.
Subscribe And Save 20% with Monthly AutoShip
3 Pack Discount – Save 15%
6 Pack Discount – Save 25%