- is used for erectile dysfunction, baldness, hair growth, doubt, viral infections, cancer prevention and bodybuilding. Source
- Chrysin is a flat annoyed that is found in plants and substances: passionflower, silver linden, and some geranium species; and in honey and bee propolis.
- Chrysin is also associated with helping protect the health of the brain and improve memory. Study
- Chrysin is also protective of the heart, liver and kidneys.
- there is an anti-inflammatory aspect of Chrysin that not only helps combat cancer but also asthma and also organs as mentioned such as the heart, liver, kidneys, the brain, and diabetes related complications. source