Collagen Complex PRO Capsules Type 1 2 3 5 and 10 for Anti-Aging, Joint, Skin & Bone Support*
COLLAGEN PRO covers five different collagen supplementation in one pill.
Collagen is of greatest quantity of all proteins in our body. Arguably it’s the most important and is needed to develop skin, bones, muscles, blood vessel, the digestive system, tendons and ligaments. So therefore having an ample amount of the different types of collagen will allow our bodies to restore and repair for greater performance, more strength, more health, more endurance, more rapid recuperation, more agility and more youthfulness, more youthful looks.
- Skin and hair support
- Joint support
- Created with Gut “leaky gut” support
- Muscle mass support
- Energy support
- Liver support
- Cardiovascular support
- Type 10 collagen Type X is used for forming bones and cartilage
- Type 5 – Type V – is 4 cell surface formation, and the placenta
- Type 3 – Type III – provides elasticity which is important foreskin tightness and a youthful look in addition to our blood vessels flexibility.
- Type 2 – Type II – helps build cartilage so therefore it is important for joint health.
- Type 1 – Type I Collagen – the most abundant and strongest type used for tendons, ligaments, organs, skin, the gut, bones, wound healing, skin elasticity, holding together tissue, teeth, eyes. Type I helps minimize sagging skin on the face and wrinkles. It also helps you grow strong thick hair.
Other Benefits from Collagen::
- You can use the pill form with Velocity Supplements COLLAGEN PRO, get 5 types of collagen which makes taking collagen much more convenient vs. mixing into a drink or having to drink disgusting tasting bone broth.
- Faster post workout recovery – or support for recovery from a hard day’s work
- A leaner body that comes from obtaining nutrients you need without having to eat as much quantity of food.
- A leaner body that comes with having more muscle mass which collagen can help grow.
- A healthier digestive system can come with collagen assisting repair and regeneration of the digestive system. Collagen is needed in gut’s connective tissue and supplementation may help support the protective lining of your digestive tract. Having stronger gut walls can help you seal up leaky gut (leaky gut is a dangerous condition which can allow food and bacteria from the gut escape out of the gut into the rest of your body wreaking havoc with bacteria like candida culturing elsewhere.
- Look younger by having collagen stimulated for wrinkle reduction, tighter skin, healthier and stronger skin and an overall improved glow.
- Collagen helps hold together your bones and muscles so you wont’ fall apart.
- Have a more toned looking body as many have experienced through collagen supplementation.
- Be able to perform better in athletics through stronger joints and muscles.
- Be able to recuperate from injury better when you have stronger tissue.