Best Collagen Supplements
Listen to This Post
Best Collagen Supplements…
We have a new newsletter for antiaging and skin. Join our newsletter and learn our techniques we are discovering for reversing aging symptoms in the skin, joints, while boosting agility, muscle and general physiology all with the angle of being ultra-practical and natural… Sign up for free newsletter the right.
Here Are the Best Collagen Supplements in Our Opinion …Why?
Because firstly, supplementing with collagen powder where you scoop out the powder and drink down the powder one way or another is kind of cumbersome, gross and disturbing to many people. Of course you can mix it in with a protein shakes, if you’re into making protein shakes. But a lot of people find it much easier just taking collagen capsules, collagen pills.
Now secondly, we have all five types of collagen in our Collagen PRO formula capsules. This is just awesome because you have so many benefits just associated with taking these collagen capsules with ALL 5 types of collagen with such a broad spectrum of health benefits and anti-aging benefits.
Most of us folks who need to get on top of antiaging or who are looking to not only help reverse aging but to even achieve greater health, looks, muscles, bones, skin, agility and overall functionality, better than ever, may want to use a supplement like Collagen PRO systematically and strategically to push the body towards achieving these new health ambitions goals. This is the approach we take and have done very well with this approach in the past.
- Skin and hair support
- Joint support
- “Leaky gut” support
- Muscle mass support
- Energy support
- Liver support
- Cardiovascular support
- Type 10 collagen Type X is used for forming bones and cartilage
- Type 5 collagen – Type V – is 4 cell surface formation, and the placenta
- Type 2 Collagen – Type II – helps build cartilage so therefore it is important for joint health.
- Type 3 – Type III – provides elasticity which is important foreskin tightness and a youthful look in addition to our blood vessels flexibility.
- Type 1 – Type I Collagen – the most abundant and strongest type used for tendons, ligaments, organs, skin, the gut, bones, wound healing, skin elasticity, holding together tissue, teeth, eyes. Type I helps minimize sagging skin on the face and wrinkles. It also helps you grow strong thick hair.